Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Quick Guide Tips and tricks to take Study Abroad

Most of the students want to study abroad for freedom, for their desire to learn other people's languages ​​and cultures, to travel, and to impress future employers. The easiest way to learn a language or culture is by immersion. Living in the country and associating with people whose language and culture you want to learn.

If you love to travel and learn at the same time, then studying abroad. You will not spend all of your time within the confines of the university. You may have some free time to explore the country and see their most famous sites.

If you have a course in mind and you can afford it, you can choose to study in the best state associated with the course. If you want to learn the technique, you can go to Germany; if you want to take art and design, then Australia is your destination. If you want to excel in business, the United States has the best MBA programs such as Stanford, Harvard, Columbia, Cornell, MIT, UCLA, Berkeley, Yale, and NYU.

Preparing for a successful career can also encourage students to study abroad. A foreign school look good on a resume and may impress future employers.

US Visa Student

There are three types of non-immigrant student visa:

1 F Visa - For international students who intend to pursue an academic degree. There is a further type of F Visa:

      F-1 Visa for full-time students
      F-2 visa for dependents of F-1 visa holders (spouses and children who have not been married under the age of 21).

2 M Visa - For international students who want to engage in vocational or non-academic. There is also a sub-type of visa M.

      -M 1 for students in vocational or non-academic
      M-2 to M-1 dependent visa holders (spouses and children who have not been married under the age of 21).

J Visa - For international exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria of the program, and sponsored by the private sector or government program.

UK Student Visa

English is the second favorite destination of students who want to study abroad, the second after the United States. This is not surprising because the UK has four universities they are among the top ten universities in the world rankings: the University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, University College London (UCL) and Imperial College London.

Non-European Union citizens who are planning to study in the UK are required to apply for student visa UK, which depends on the age of the student, which of course they intend to pursue, the length of time required for the course, and the type of university or college where they intend to learn.

There are two types of student visas UK. The first is a Student Visa (SVV), which is suitable for those who take English courses as well as short academic programs. The second type is a Tier 4 visa, which is required for academic programs that take longer than the time to complete.

If you are planning to study abroad, it is best to seek advice from a competent specialist career consultation. The consultants at Aureus can guide you in the selection of the appropriate college, help you understand the complexity of the application process, and help you with university admissions through personal training.


  1. List of Study Abroad Consultants in Hyderabad provides you the list of great Consultant who has made more than 10,000 students to be placed in various top colleges across the world...This is the best consultancy for students in Hyderabad.

  2. offers expert consultation for university and course selection for high ranked foreign universities in UK, Study in uk, Study abroad consultants for UK .